You know you need a budget but:
- You are overwhelmed by the hundreds of budget apps out there
- You just want something quick and simple that will work for you.
Well, instead of messing with those many budget apps, why not create your own budget?
Having a budget puts you in control of your money because you get to tell each dollar where to go. That way, you’re not left at the end of the month trying to figure out where all your money went.
What you don’t want to do is not budget because not budgeting is like throwing away your hard-earned money each month.
Not budgeting is not an option if you want to pay off debt and get on the path to financial freedom.
Creating a personalized budget does not have to be difficult. It’s easier than you think. Plus, you don’t have to create it from scratch, because I’ve done all the work for you. Yay!
The first step to creating a budget is to first see where all your money goes each month.
So, I’ve created for you a simple budget calculator that helps you create your first budget and gives you a quick overview of where you’re at financially.
It will show you how much you are spending on average every month so you can see how much money you will need to cover your monthly living expenses.
Here are the directions for using the budget calculator:
- Write down your expenses – you don’t have to know the exact amount, just give an estimate
- Total it up – for each category, add up each expense and total it
- Put it all together – add up all the categories and this will give you your total living expenses for the month.
So, set yourself up for success and follow these steps to creating your first budget.
Simply click here to download your free budget calculator and get started.
Yes, you can do this!
Click here to get started.