Sweet and Sour: Spice up Chicken Tonight!
Tired of the same old chicken for dinner? Looking for a different way to eat it tonight?
Well, why not surprise your family with this mouth-watering sweet and sour chicken recipe that takes literally minutes to make.
This recipe is not only quick and easy but will be your go-to meal when you need a change or when you want something quick and delicious.
Here’s the recipe:
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- oil to fry
- salt and pepper to taste
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Cut chicken in chunks and season with salt and pepper
- Coat chicken in cornstarch, dip in egg
- Heat oil in pan and fry chicken until golden and crispy
- Pour in sweet and sour sauce and bring to a boil,
- Toss to coat until sauce thickens
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds(optional)
- Serve with rice and dinner is done
This easy sweet and sour chicken recipe is better and faster than take out.
The best part: your family will love it and think you spent all day in the kitchen.